Pat Napolitano and the Beech D–17 Staggerwing he called Queenie were quite a couple. An irrepressible, obsessive, detail-oriented pilot and mechanic, NapolitanoContinue reading
- Five Things to Do Before Buying
- Four Common Mistakes That Can Delay Your Aircraft Purchase: Ways to Keep Headaches to a Minimum
- What Does the Process Look Like?
- How Do Lenders View TBO and Types of Engine Overhauls?
- ZeroAvia has completed what it calls the world's first hydrogen fuel cell-powered passenger aircraft flight