Purchase your EAA AirVenture Oshkosh admissions, camping, parking, and merchandise in advance!
Please select an option to continue
Note: If your EAA membership is not current, please click here to renew, and allow 48 hours for processing before purchasing your tickets at member rates.
AirVenture 2019 dates: Monday, July 22 - Sunday, July 28. You may purchase a daily ticket for any of the seven days, or a weekly pass, which includes all seven days.
It's fast and easy! Five simple steps, and you’ll be inside the gates in no time and ready to take in AirVenture. You'll simply select weekly or daily tickets, enter the number of tickets you’ll need for each category, pay by credit card using our secure online system, print your bar-coded ticket(s), Present your ticket at any entry point, receive your AirVenture wristband, and breeze through the lines. If you purchased tickets at the preferred EAA member rate, please be prepared to display your valid EAA membership card when you have your e-ticket scanned at the gate.
Early bird discount ends June 15, 2019.
Arrive Friday, July 26, and stay in EAA's Camp Scholler or fly-in and camp under your wing in general aircraft camping. Includes two adult admissions for Saturday and Sunday, an annual EAA membership, and camping Friday through Sunday night (July 26-28). Make it a fun family getaway! Special ticket prices for children 6-18 and kids 5 and under are always free. Available online only.
Camp Scholler: is located right on the AirVenture grounds providing the utmost convenience for attendees who want to be close to the action. Price includes one campsite measuring approximately 20' x 30' with specific locations available on a "first-come, first-served" basis when you arrive.
General Aircraft Camping: is located on the northwest portion of the AirVenture grounds adjacent to Runway 9/27. One tent per plane is permitted unless a second tent is needed for immediate family members.
As an EAA member you can also take advantage of the following features and amenities:
Elevate your experience with flights!
Secure your spot now for flights on the
B-17 Aluminum Overcast or the Ford Tri-Motor.
Elevate your experience and see AirVenture
from a new perspective!
Purchase at member rate >> | Purchase at nonmember rate >>
Show your pride! Get AirVenture gear!
Exclusive discount on limited edition
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2019 merchandise
for advance ticket purchasers only!
Purchase your T-shirt and/or the Official Souvenir Program >>
Daily, Weekly Parking Passes available.
Now you can buy daily and weekly parking passes
when you buy your admission tickets in advance.
Passes are valid for parking in any general lot
July 22 - July 28. Just look for the prompt when
you are ready to checkout. Purchase parking >>
Included with Admission:
• Access to all Showplane parking areas, including Homebuilts, Vintage, Aerobatic, Warbirds, Ultralights, Lightplanes, Rotorcraft, and Seaplanes
• AirVenture Forums and Workshops with no reservations required
• A variety of evening programs, including Opening Day Concert, nightly movies at the Airbus Fly-In Theater, and programming at M&M's Theater in the Woods
• Hands-on workshop areas
• A variety of air show activities, including daily afternoon air shows and showcase flights, the Wednesday and Saturday night air shows, and Twilight Flight Fest
• EAA membership information and merchandise areas
• More than 1 million square feet of commercial exhibits, displays and information from nearly 900 exhibitors
• All AirVenture speaker venues, including Museum Speaker Showcase, Authors Corner, Warbirds in Review, and more
• EAA Aviation Museum admission during the event
Methods of Payment:
• Cash, personal checks, and travelers checks are accepted
• Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
• ATMs are available on the grounds