Washington, DC, Sept. 24, 2019 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today unveiled the 2019 Business Aviation Top 40 Under 40, which recognizes young leaders who are shaping the future of the industry.
Recipients will be recognized at NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), which runs Oct. 22-24 in Las Vegas, NV. Specific events in which they will be honored include the Young Professionals in Business Aviation (YoPro) Networking Reception on Oct. 22 and the Day 2 Keynote on Oct. 23.
“Rising leaders from across the world are bringing fresh ideas and valuable perspectives to business aviation, elevating the industry to ever-greater heights,” said NBAA president and CEO Ed Bolen. “NBAA is privileged to share the stories of these dynamic young women and men.”
This year’s second annual Top 40 Under 40 list was selected by NBAA’s YoPro Council, a group of business aviation professionals and NBAA staff liaisons working to build relationships between the industry’s emerging leaders.
The group’s focus on growing the industry’s young talent will continue at the inaugural Emerging Leaders Conference, to be held in Orlando, FL, from Feb. 26-27, 2020. The conference will bring rising industry leaders together for tailored professional development content focused on enhancing high-level leadership skills that deliver tangible benefits to their organizations.
This year’s Top 40 Under 40 recipients are:
- Scott Helms, Kenmore Aero Services, LLC
- Sean White, First Wing Jet Center
- Cat Wren, Business Jet Center
- Miguel Gallardo, Stevens Aerospace and Defense Systems, LLC
- Stan Kuliavas, Levaero Aviation
- Tristan Punnett
- Julius Ramos, Volanteus
- Ben Williamson, Comlux Aviation
- Jamie Wilson, Duncan Aviation
- Logan Brown, Innotech-Execaire Aviation
- Jill Case, Wing Aviation
- Jennifer Evans, Compressed Gas Systems, LLC
- Michael Mahoney, AIG
- Casey Miller, Latitude 33
- Mike Smith, Scope Aircraft Finance
- John T. Van Geffen, Avialex Law Group, LLP
- Creighton Anderson, AbbVie Pharmaceutical
- Nikki Gerome, Contract Flight Attendant
- Kate Fraser, Joby Aviation
- Nicole Greczyn, Gogo Business Aviation
- Matthieu Grossetete, Thales Avionics, Inc.
- Jessica McClintock, FuelerLinx
- Jacob Berg, Marathon Petroleum Company
- Dave Jensen, ACI Jet
- Jeremy Rangel, Duncan Aviation
- Lyndse Costabile, FunD Av Consulting
- Ian Lumpp, Heartland Aviation Group
- Catherine Rost, Satcom Direct
- Reid Columbia, CAM, Genuine Parts Company
- Ben Crispell, CAM, Cox Enterprises, Inc.
- Barrington Irving, Experience Aviation
- Nick Lather, Ohio University Air Transportation Service
- Brad Lindow, CAM, Solairus Aviation
- Jean Denis Marcellin, Chartright Air Group
- Brett Minturn, CAM, The Kroger Co.
- Andrea Riemer
- Ryan Tollini, Lincoln Financial Group
- Derek Fitzgerald, CAM, Boston Scientific
- Michal Pazourek, ABS Jets
- Victoria Tatarchenko, MI Aviation Holdings
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The association represents more than 11,000 companies and professionals and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.
Contact: Dan Hubbard, 202-783-9360, email@example.com