Erich and Sheri Hartwig of Hartwig Aircraft Fuel Cell Repair had an amazing opportunity at the Great Alaska Aviation Gathering in Anchorage, Alaska earlier this month. Check out their video:
- What Does the Process Look Like?
- How Do Lenders View TBO and Types of Engine Overhauls?
- ZeroAvia has completed what it calls the world's first hydrogen fuel cell-powered passenger aircraft flight
- 13 Aviation Superstitions You Need to Know (Infographic)
- Why Aren’t Aircraft Rates More Like Auto and Mortgage Rates?