Thank you for a great 2012 and we are very appreciative of the business you brought forth and services you provided. As we move forward into the new year, we wanted to announce some products and services that we feel will be of interest to all!
First and foremost we want to announce that in 2013 ALL AVIONIC INSTALLS are TAX-Exempt in the great state of Florida! We have already started booking installs and the spaces are filling up. If you have a personal aircraft under 25,000 lbs. or a fleet, please contact us for possible avionic upgrades and installs.
As for products:
- Garmin GTN Series Products are HOT on the market and we have currently installed several systems in several different aircraft types.
o If you are in the area and would like to try out the GTN750, 650 and the GMA350, we have a demo box set up just for you!
§ Including the ability to hear 3D Audio!
- Aspen EFD1000’s are also hot on the market and we have this in a demo box as well for your viewing!
- Portable HF System: Now that it is required that ANY aircraft flying over open water is to have HF capabilities, we are offering a complete self-contained portable HF Audio System.
For details on this system: Contact Mike Swiader at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-637-6530.
As for Services:
- We CUSTOM make every panel that has to be fabricated for installs. Our technician is very skilled and experienced and makes each panel by hand!
- Installs are our expertise and our policy is that no customers come back, unless they want another system upgrade. We have had many customers over 2012 and each one has left satisfied with the work we have done.
o Our main goal is not to just be “the installing” company, but rather to also be a source of great technical support and service. Contact us for any and all your install questions!
For more pictures of some of the jobs we have done you can visit our webpage at www.avionix.com
Thank you again for a great year and we look forward to working with you in 2013!
Merry Christmas and have a great New Years!
Source: APG Avionics http://www.trade-a-plane.com/company-search?id=45510