Applications Due By April 2
ADMA is now accepting scholarship applications for 2018. This is a two year renewable student scholarship worth $3,000 in total.
ADMA has been providing educational funding to students for almost 20 years. To date the scholarship fund has granted over $150,000 in educational assistance. The ADMA Scholarship was established to provide assistance to students pursuing careers in the aviation field. Student applicants are judged on the basis of academic skills, extracurricular activities, letters of reference and an essay on what aviation means to the student and how he or she plans to pursue an aviation career. In 2017, ADMA started accepting scholarship applications from youth aviation organizations. These organizations must submit a letter of need and details on use funds.
- Open to third year students enrolled in a four year program at an accredited post-secondary institution majoring in Aviation Management or a Professional Pilot program.
- Or a first year student in an A&P program at a two-year accredited program.
- This is a two year renewal scholarship should applicants continue to meet eligibility requirements.
AVIATION EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- This scholarship is open to educational institutions with a focus on youth aviation education.
- Institutions can include but not limited to after-school or summer programs.
- To apply for the scholarship please send a letter of need to ADMA Headquarters with a detailed explanation on your organization's mission and how the funds will be used.
- Scholarships for organizations are nonrenewable.
- Organizations can reapply for future years.
Applications are due by April 2, 2018. Nominations will be accepted from schools and organizations across the U.S. There is no limit to the number of applications submitted by each school. Four applicants will be chosen for the award.