The Aviator’s Sun and
Fun at Sea Cruise
A Family Cruise Event
Organized BY Aviators,
Join us aboard Aviator’s Sun and Fun At Sea. Enjoy a 5 night vacation with family and fellow aviators aboard the RCCL Independence of the Seas. The cruise will provide numerous opportunities to learn new product information, participate in workshops, and network with pilots, aircraft owners and builders. Vendor presentations will be made daily. Presentations and workshop schedules will be posted on the Aviator's bulletin board at the hospitality desk. Families can enjoy the pools, the SPAs, and the children’s programs. The ship offers multiple dining options in 11 venues. Meals, and entertainment are included. Lots of fun for everyone.
Register early to have the broadest selection of cabins. A deposit of $200 per-person is required to hold a specific cabin. Your deposit is fully refundable for any reason in full, until November 1st, 2015.
· Sailing Saturday, Jan 30 – Feb 4, 2016
· Length of cruise –5 nights. Western Caribbean
· Ship gross tonnage 154,407 with 3,600+ passengers
· 200 cabins reserved for Sun and Fun at Sea
· Sailing Ft. Lauderdale, Cozumel Mexico, and Costa Maya, Mexico, Ft. Lauderdale
· Fare Includes: 5-day cruise conference for aviators, vendors, and families.
* Royal Caribbean International “ Independence of the Seas” Port of Registry: Nassau, Bahamas
For further details view video:
Go to: www.meetings-at-sea.com, click on Sun and Fun at Sea Cruise Details:Video
Call Marianne @ 772-600-5269 or Jack Langhorne, (EAA 628761) @ 772-486-2539 (Cell)
INVITE YOUR AVIATOR FRIENDS!