Jeff Abrams maneuvers his 2000 Robinson R22 Beta helicopter on final approach for landing at his “Pilot’s Paradise” at Leeward Air Ranch in Ocala, FL. Jeff enjoys the panoramic views and the aerodynamic shape of the Robinson, which can cruise up to 90 knots with average fuel consumption of only 7-10 gallons per hour. The photography is courtesy of Jeff’s son, Matthew Abrams, also of Ocala.
- What Does the Process Look Like?
- How Do Lenders View TBO and Types of Engine Overhauls?
- ZeroAvia has completed what it calls the world's first hydrogen fuel cell-powered passenger aircraft flight
- 13 Aviation Superstitions You Need to Know (Infographic)
- Why Aren’t Aircraft Rates More Like Auto and Mortgage Rates?